Named in honor of a former long-time Corvallis Clinic Physical Therapist, the late Susan L. Raines. These scholarships are for students who have decided to pursue a career in physical therapy. The scholarship is awarded to incoming first- and third-year students accepted to an accredited Doctor of Physical Therapy program located in the state of Oregon.
- Four scholarships are awarded each year
- Awardees are ineligible for future consideration
Criteria for Selection
- Acceptance to, or currently enrolled in, an accredited Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program located in the state of Oregon
- Intent to enroll no later than the Fall term into the DPT program (first-year students)
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.5
- Two short essays, both under 300 words, answering the following:
- What drew you to the field of Physical Therapy?
- What is your financial need?
- First-year DPT student at an accredited DPT school in Oregon
- Third-year DPT student at an accredited DPT school in Oregon
Application Time Frame
- Opens January 31st, 2024
- Deadline May 31st, 2024
How to Apply
Scholarship submissions should be e-mailed to Foundation@Corvallis-Clinic.com in two PDF files.
The first file should include:
- Two personal essays, as described above in Criteria for Selection
The second PDF should contain: