The George W. Knox, M.D. Memorial Scholarship was established in honor of Dr. Knox, a neurologist who practiced at The Corvallis Clinic from 1970 to 1998.
One scholarship is awarded each year.
- Graduating senior from Crescent Valley High School or Corvallis High School
- A student is pursuing a degree in either a health-related career field or the humanities
- Scholarship awardees alternate between the two high schools
- Corvallis High School students are eligible in even-numbered years (i.e. 2020, 2022, etc.)
- Crescent Valley High School students are eligible in odd-numbered years (2021, 2023, etc.)
How to Apply
Contact Beyond CV or Beyond CHS for the application.
Contact your Beyond CV or Beyond CHS for the deadline.
Joab Della Paolera, Crescent Valley High School, 2023
Joab Della Paolera graduated from Crescent Valley High School and will attend the University of Oregon and major in Biology.