The George W. Knox, M.D. Memorial Scholarship was established in honor of Dr. Knox, a neurologist who practiced at The Corvallis Clinic from 1970 to 1998.
One scholarship is awarded each year.
- Graduating senior from Crescent Valley High School or Corvallis High School
- Student is pursuing a degree in either a health-related career field or the humanities
- Scholarship awardees alternate between the two high schools
- Corvallis High School students are eligible in even-numbered years (i.e. 2020, 2022, etc.)
- Crescent Valley High School students are eligible in odd-numbered years (2021, 2023, etc.)
How to Apply
Contact the Beyond CV or Beyond CHS for the application.
Contact your Beyond CV or Beyond CHS for the deadline.
Sofia Alzugaray Orellana, Corvallis High School, 2022
Sofia Alzugaray Orellana graduated from Corvallis High School and will be attending the University of Portland, majoring in biology and either adding a minor in neuroscience or psychology.